Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (September 8)


Hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade


What did you recently finish reading?
Dragongirl (The Dragonriders of Pern) by Todd McCaffrey


What do you think you’ll read next?
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black (I will read this, I swear!)

1 comment:

  1. All of those are right up my alley! I love Anne McCaffrey, but haven't read any of Todd's yet, I really need to catch up on those!

    Here is my WWW if you'd like to drop by! http://shaunesay.blogspot.com/2010/09/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete