Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (September 22)


Hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson

What did you recently finish reading?
Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by by Rebecca Maizel

What do you think you’ll read next?
Spider Bones (Temperance Brennan #13) by Kathy Reichs

2 comments:

  1. Infinite Days! Yay! I've never heard of Rich and Mad, but just from the cover I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the Temperance Brennan series, have you read all of them up to #13 or do you skip around? I have a hard time reading books by the same author in a row, so it takes me forever to get through series! lol!

    My WWW is here if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete