Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays: Dragongirl


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

~*Grab your current read
~*Open to a random page
~*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Dragongirl by Todd McCaffrey

How are you feeling today, Talenth? Fiona asked as she turned back to her bedroom and pulled out fresh riding gear.
I'm feeling much better, Talenth replied. Are we going to fly today?

~* page 155

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I've never read any of Anne McCaffrey's books, but I've read a few of her stories. Is Todd her son? Hope you're enjoying the book.

    Here’s my teaser from The Inheritance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read many of her books but i've always heard how fantastic they were. THanks for sharing a great teaser.

    Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I haven't read this one yet! Great teaser.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read plenty of Anne, including the original four, but not Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell you, she has the worst of luck with her co-authors. Such a pity.

    ReplyDelete