Friday, September 17, 2010

"Three Things" Thursday

A new feature on Biz Mommy – Three Things Thursday. What are 3 little known facts about yourself?
Since I'm late, I've tried to come up with 3 things that also have a three theme.
1. I have partial simple syndactyly (the 2nd and 3rd toes are webbed)
2. One of my favorite movies is the 1953 "The War of the Worlds". (The aliens had three fingers and eyes)
3. One of my favorite book trilogies is "The Tripods Trilogy" series by John Christopher

The White Mountains (1967)
The City of Gold and Lead (1968)
The Pool of Fire (1968)

He wrote a prequel twenty years later called, "When the Tripods Came" (1988)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for joining in the meme - better late than never! :-) I LOVE that you extended the "3" theme to include topics related to that number. Have a great weekend and I hope to "see" you next week!

    ReplyDelete