Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Overprotected

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Published: February 2011 by Grove Creek Publishing

From Goodreads:
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. heh, this sounds. . . I dunno. I'll be interested in your review, as I've NO CLUE if I want to read it from that summary.

    ReplyDelete