Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Please sir, I want some more"

With today's release of Susanne Collins's Mockingjay, the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series, I started thinking about sequels. (Mostly because I pre-ordered my copy and it hasn't arrived yet. ARG!) I like sequels and sometimes the author for whatever reason may feel the series is finished before I do. Below are two examples of book series that I would like one more book. Just one more!

No spoilers! Any information could be found in the summaries for the novels.

How to Ruin A Summer Vacation(#1) by Simone Elkeles
How to Ruin My Teenage Life (#2) by Simone Elkeles
How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (#3) by Simone Elkeles

Will there be a happily ever after for Amy & Avi - do they break up or get married? What about her best friend's relationship? Do they overcome their obstacles? One more book could answer all my questions!



Alien Taste (Ukiah Oregon, #1) by Wen Spencer
Tainted Trail (Ukiah Oregon, #2) by Wen Spencer
Bitter Waters (Ukiah Oregon, #3) by Wen Spencer
Dog Warrior (Ukiah Oregon, #4) by Wen Spencer

Ukiah Oregon, Atticus Steele and Kittanning all have something unusual in common. I would like to read Kittanning's story. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment