Tuesday, May 24, 2011
E's Blog: Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge
E's blog is having a weekly Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge contest.
The winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
You have 6 days to enter, the drawing closes Sunday evening.
One entry per person will be accepted.
The winner's name will be posted next Tuesday.
There are a few things you will need to do to qualify to win, and they are:
1) Be a registered follower of E's Blog or
2) ...a follower at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on E's blog in the comment section on any of the posts anytime during the week of the current challenge.
4) send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org - do not post it in the comment thread
5) mention the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge.
This week's Trivia Challenge is:
In what famous summer blockbuster did a character say: "I didn’t kill my wife!"
And who was the character?