Friday, April 8, 2011

A quickie review: The Land of Painted Caves

The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children #6) by Jean M. Auel


All I want to say is this - It's over and I feel like I'm out of an abusive relationship.
It started great but it felt like there was too much hatred from the author at the end; towards the characters, but especially for us, the readers.
I feel like Auel took every complaint or criticism and thought - I'll show you…

I don't feel with the time it took to write this series, even with the research and life happened excuses, that there was ever any respect for the readers.
Maybe she did write it for herself, if so, she should have kept it that way but she published it and relished in the benefits.

From checking the reviews at Goodreads and Amazon, I'm not alone in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment