Tuesday, February 8, 2011
E's Blog: Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge
E's blog is having a weekly Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge contest.
The winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
You have until Sunday, February 13th to get your answers in.
A drawing of all the correct answers will take place on Monday, Valentine's Day, and the winner's name will be posted next Tuesday.
There are a few things you will need to do to qualify to win, and they are:
1) Be a registered follower of E's Blog or
2) ...a follower at http://www.evanlowe.com/
3) leave a comment on E's blog in the comment section on any of the posts anytime during the week of the current challenge.
4) send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org - do not post it in the comment thread
5) mention the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge either on your blog or in a tweet the week of the current challenge.
This week's Trivia Challenge is:
In what weird romantic movie did a character say: "I've never given much thought to how I would die?"