Monday, September 27, 2010

Princess Bookie's Contest Craze

The first Contest Craze Mini Challenge #1 is to blog about your top 5 list of books for 2011 and why you want them!
The winner will receive a pack of ARCs.

Here are my five top books:

Away (The Line, #2) by Teri Hall Published 2011
"The Line" ended on a great cliffhanger and I am very curious where the story will lead next.


The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher - January 1st 2011
Dystopian novels are one of my favorite genres and I've heard a lot of good reviews about this book.


Across the Universe by Beth Revis - January 11th 2011
A sci-fi, love story, and thriller - what's not to love? I'm not sure if it’s what I'm expecting but I'm can barely wait to finding out.


The Dark and Hollow Places by by Carrie Ryan - March 22nd 2011
The Forest of Hands and Teeth series is one of my favorites and I'm really looking forward to rest of the story. Carrie Ryan writes from the heart and it shows.


The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children, #6) by Jean M. Auel - March 29th 2011
Where to start? I have waited year after year for the next installment in this series. Finally, here we are at the end; I will be sad to finish but I never want to wait for books like this again. It almost put me off reading series, at least until they were complete. Hopefully, the years of waiting (more then I care to admit) will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment